Sunday, February 9, 2014

Catching up...

Well, this portrait a week thing isn't going like I planned. I do have pictures (which happened more by accident), but haven't gotten around to posting since the first time. Hopefully this gets better. Maybe I'd be better doing a picture a month! Or maybe I should just stick with the annual Christmas picture! LOL!
Anyway, here's the next 3 weeks worth of pictures.

Week 3

Ellie dressed up in Daddy's referee gear. The cutest ref ever! :) (January 29th, 2014)

Hannah, the "tough ref". (January 29th, 2014)
Week 4

I didn't get separate ones of them this week, but at least go this one. My cute little Bronco fans. They were so excited to wear their Bronco shirts that Daddy got them. Unfortunately, the Super Bowl wasn't nearly as exciting. (February 2, 2014)
 Week 5

Ellie giving me one of her silly grins. I just love the expressions that little girl makes! (February 9, 2014)

Ellie took this picture of Hannah this morning. Still in  her jammies and bed head, I just love this one! She is so intent on reading...or playing on Daddy's phone. :) (February 9, 2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment