Sunday, February 8, 2015

Happy 15th Birthday, James!!!


Today we celebrated the birth of a very special young man. 15 years ago today, James came into the world and the world has never been the same. He brought fun and adventure and laughter as well as thoughtfulness and lotsa brains. He is an amazing athlete and student and is dedicated to always improving himself. He is a super son and big brother, and we are so blessed that he is a part of this family! And even though I wasn't a part of his first few years on this earth, I'm so grateful that I have had the privilege to be a part of his life and have him call me "mom". Sure, it isn't always a bed of roses (yes, I am the "wicked step-mother" sometimes...if only he didn't always insist that he knows EVERYTHING...lol!). But I wouldn't trade him for the world. 

James, we are super proud of you and can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for you as you continue to grow and mature in this crazy journey called life. Love you tons and oodles and oodles of tons!

Oh, and just a PSA for all the rest of you out there...you know what 15 means. He's gonna have his permit soon! Eeek! Stay off the sidewalks! LOL!



Can't believe he used to be small enough to sit on my lap!



Hiking buddy.







Happy, happy, happy 15th Birthday, James!!!

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment