Monday, March 11, 2013

Rejoice!

Two smiling faces! Couldn't resist sharing this! :)
"This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!"
Psalm 118:24

I was just thinking about how many gifts are in my life. From little, sometimes-overlooked things, to the big, "that's a HUGE blessing" things. There is so much to be thankful for! Each new day is a blessing in itself to be glad and rejoice in!
On my previous blog, I tried to share some of these things from time to time. More as a reminder for myself than anything else. And I thought it would be nice to start doing that over here at Ripples of Grace.
So here's just a few things that I've been thinking of and thankful for lately.

1. Grace- beautiful and wonderful! Just the thought of how much God loves me is beyond my comprehension sometimes! And He loves YOU too!
2. Hugs and kisses from my little princesses- so precious and sweet!
3. Snowflakes floating gently down, glittering as they fall. In fact, they are falling right now as I type. Just when we thought Spring was coming...
4. A warm, cozy bed to curl up in. I LOVE my bed! Hannah and I were talking one night about talents and things we are good at (sparked by reading TinkerBell) and she told me I was good at sleeping. I think I might have to agree with her. :)
5. Sunshine to warm and cheer! Living in Colorado with its 300+ days of sunshine has been wonderful! I feel like a new person with all the sunshine! It is one of the best things to wake up in the morning to a beautiful, sunny day!
6. Play time with my girls- they are such a joy!
7. Little baby smiles- my best friend and next door neighbor back in Oregon recently got a new phone and we are able to have face time conversations now! And that's extra wonderful because I get to see her little one's adorable smiles!
8. Long phone conversations with my mama- she's the best! 
 
There is SO much more that I could write about, but I will leave it at that for now. It's time for this mama to head to bed. (See? I told you I love my bed! Well, that and it is going on midnight. *sigh* There's just not enough time in a day.)

 
Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment